I don’t know why anyone is surprised by Colorado Secretary of State sending ballots to illegals and the dead. They are Democrat’s most reliable voters. (This is humor Mr. Fact Checker) But, if they don’t send them ballots, it could cost them lots of votes. One woman received a ballot for her mother who died four years ago and last lived in Colorado in 1967.
Democrat Jena Griswold is the current Secretary of State. Maybe she can explain how it is humanly possible for a woman who had not lived in Colorado since 1967 to be on the voter roll. Unless of course unless she was added manually. The more ballots that come back blank, the more votes that can be manufactured.
CBS 4 reported:
CBS4 has learned of about a dozen people who received the postcards who shouldn’t have. They went to a deceased woman in Las Animas County, six migrant workers in Otero County, a Canadian in Douglas County, a man from Lebanon in Jefferson County, and a British citizen in Arapahoe County.
[Karen] Anderson wonders, “How many went out that nobody called in about it?”
She says the State of Colorado even issued her mom’s death certificate. While her mom lived in Florida, she says, she died while visiting here.
“I don’t know where they’re harvesting names from but (they’re) doing it without obviously doing any kind of check,” said Anderson.
Judd Choate, Director the Secretary of State’s Elections Division, says they go to great lengths to ensure the accuracy of the state’s voter rolls but every election some people end-up on the mailing list who shouldn’t be there.
Consider this. Colorado sent out 750,000 mail-in ballots. They expect just 10% of them to be used. What happens to the other 90%? But, if you wanted to steal an election, I imagine 675,000 blank ballots would come in mighty handy. Don’t you?
The director of the Secretary of State’s Elections Division, Judd Choate said:
“Colorado does virtually every single possible thing it can do reasonably to clean its voter rolls.”
“Yes, it’s true that occasionally it will go to a person that it shouldn’t go to, someone who’s already registered or somebody that’s below the age of 18, but the vast, vast majority go to the people who are eligible and then many of them follow-up and become registered voters, and they get their ballot in the mail and can vote in our election.”
In every case of voter fraud there are many more valid votes than invalid ones. But that is just how voter fraud works. You just need to manufacture enough votes to win. If you fake too many, you will get caught. But hopefully, they will get caught anyway.
The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA) requires all states to keep their voter rolls up to date. But several states are non compliant. Judicial Watch found that just five states have 2,5 million ineligible voters on their rolls. Colorado is one of those states.
California is the worst violator. San Diego just had to remove 500,000 voters from it’s rolls. But they still have a voter registration of 117%. That’s incredible and lends itself to many possibilities of voter fraud. LA county has 1,5 million ineligible voters on it’s rolls. Despite the law, LA county has not updated their rolls in 20 years.