Republican Senators, Ron Johnson’s and Chuck Grassley’s, Report came out Wednesday, connecting Hunter Biden, the son of Joe Biden, to Chinese Nationals who were involved with the Communist Party, making him an extortion threat and Joe Biden knew about it and lied because he was briefed, records now show.
Johnson was on Hannity and talked about the Senate report he his findings. He said everything was ignored by Former President Obama at the time, and he knew the problems with Hunter. Hunter had no marketable skills to make that money.
The Senate report also links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring
“We were looking at all kinds of financial transactions that should have caused all this concern, and red flags, throughout America and with the media, the question is, IS the mainstream media going to ask any questions? And demanding answers from the VIce President [Biden]. Look at the Bidens and the way they have been Hoovering up cash from all over the world, I would think that represent pretty strong conflict of interest and an extortian and intelligence risk that we simply can’t ignore. That is the thing the extortion threat. I will repeat what was the justification for the investigation into Donald Trump and all of his possible business dealings with Russia were always predicated on the fact that if he has those entanglments then he has to be looked at for potential for blackmail. Well take what they are alleging what Trump did , and it is a order of magnatude worse, Johnson said.
According to Johsnson’s report, “Hunter Biden had a $100,000 “spending spree” with his Brother and Sister in law, financed by Communist China and associated with Chinese PLA military nationals and received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of the Mayor of Moscow.”
“Hunter Biden accepted a lucrative position on the board of a Ukrainian energy company (Burisma), with a long-standing reputation for corruption, all while his father was VPOTUS and the public face of the Obama administration’s handling of Ukraine policy. Hunter Biden had business associations with Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government & People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in questionable cash transactions. All while Hunter’s dad was VPOTUS,” Senator Ron Johnson posted on Twitter.
“The report draws almost exclusively on records from the U.S. gov and U.S. entities, and from the testimony of U.S. persons. The only exception is a handful of documents that have been authenticated by the U.S. persons who should have provided them in the first instance. Report with @chuckgrassley found millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden & his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow,” Johnson posted.
Talk about Russian Influence.
The Johnson-Grassley report raises the many and disturbing conflicts of interests surrounding Hunter’s biz dealings while Joe was Vice President in the Obama administration. But it also makes clear that the Democratic nominee is lying to the public.
FULL SENATE REPORT
U.S. Senators Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, released a report that revealed millions of dollars in questionable financial transactions between Hunter Biden and his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow and individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.
These were just some of the findings from their investigation into potential conflicts of interest arising from Hunter Biden accepting a position on the board of, and taking millions of dollars from, Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company with a long-standing reputation for corruption, while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president and the public face of the Obama administration’s handling of Ukraine policy.
Findings from the chairmen’s investigation include:
- In early 2015 former Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, George Kent raised concerns to officials in Vice President Joe Biden’s office about the perception of a conflict of interest with respect to Hunter Biden’s role on Burisma’s board. Kent’s concerns went unaddressed and in September 2016, he emphasized in an email to his colleagues, “Furthermore, the presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”
- In October 2015, senior State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden, as well as with Hunter Biden, that Hunter Biden’s position on Burisma’s board enabled Russian disinformation efforts and risked undermining U.S. policy in Ukraine.
- Hunter Biden was serving on Burisma’s board (supposedly consulting on corporate governance and transparency) when Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky allegedly paid a $7 million bribe to officials serving under Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Vitaly Yarema, to “shut the case against Zlochevsky.” George Kent testified that this bribe occurred in December 2014 (seven months after Hunter Biden joined Burisma’s board), and, after learning about it, he and the resident legal adviser reported this allegation to the FBI.
- In addition to the over four million dollars paid by Burisma to Hunter Biden and his business partner, Devon Archer, for membership on the board, Hunter, his family, and Archer received millions of dollars from foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds.
- Devon Archer received $142,300 from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan, purportedly for a car, the same day Vice President Joe Biden appeared with Ukrainian Prime Minister Arsemy Yasenyukand addressed Ukrainian legislators in Kyiv regarding Russia’s actions in Crimea.
- Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina. Ms. Baturina is the wife (widow) of the former mayor of Moscow.
- Hunter Biden had business associations with Ye Jianming, Gongwen Dong, and other Chinese nationals linked to the Communist government and People’s Liberation Army. Those associations resulted in millions of dollars in questionable transactions.
- Hunter Biden opened a bank account with Gongwen Dong that financed a $100,000 global spending spree with James Biden and Sara Biden.
- Hunter Biden also moved millions of dollars from his law firm to James Biden’s and Sara Biden’s firm. Upon being questioned about the transaction, Sara Biden refused to provide supporting documentation and information to more clearly explain the activity. The bank subsequently closed the account.
- Hunter Biden paid nonresident women who were nationals of Russia or other Eastern European countries and who appear to be linked to an “Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”
As outlined in Senate resolution 70, the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has the express authority “to study or investigate… the efficiency and economy of operations of all branches of the government, including the possible existence of… corruption or unethical practices… [and] conflicts of interest.” The Senate Finance Committee has broad jurisdiction over the United States Government and, the Department of Treasury and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), which includes oversight jurisdiction over potential financial crimes.