I’ve never been in the military. The closest thing that I have anyone in my family being in the military is my grandfather who fought in either the Korean War or the Vietnam War.
Growing up I always was told that it was the Korean War, but later on in life I learned that my grandfather was not the most truthful man and would make up things just for the sake of making them up. I actually had a friend when I was younger that would do the same thing. His girlfriend and my girlfriend at that time were best friends and she would have no problem with him hanging out with me, but I remember that he would tell her that he was at his grandmother’s house for some reason.
Anyway, the military used to be an enterprise that everybody used to respect. I watch a lot of old movies and the way that people treated those in the military back then versus how they treat them now is completely different. They were widely respected compared to today. But the key difference between them is that those in the highest positions were more respectable and not pushing this woke crap and softening up the soldiers so that they don’t offend others by calling them the wrong pronoun. This is how to build a military full of sissies. Yep, I said it.
West Point graduates feel the same way and so they issued a letter challenging the leadership of the academy.
Three retired U.S. military officers—LTG Thomas McInerney, USAF; MG Paul Vallely, U.S. Army; and Colonel Andrew O’Meara Jr., U.S. Army—signed a letter authored by “Concerned Graduates of West Point and The Long Gray Line,” protesting against mandatory vaccinations, CRT classes, sanitary conditions, progressive political activism, and other “woke actions,” in the military academy.
“The Long Gray Line” refers to the continuum of graduates United States Military Academy at West Point, New York.
“We wanted to challenge the leadership of the Academy and the Defense Dept on their WOKE actions, CRT, Diversity training and the other discrepancies in the Academy. We found it pervasive at the Naval and Air Force Academies so we knew it was directed from the highest levels of our Military Leadership,” Vallely told The Epoch Times.
They argue that they want the military to get back on track to training and leading their Armed Forces to secure our country and protecting our citizens.
The letter, titled “Declaration of Betrayal of West Point And the Long Gray Line,” asks for seven things:
- An explanation for the irregularities in the enforcement of the Honor Code.
- A justification for the mandatory vaccinations of cadets with the COVID Virus despite widespread adverse reactions to the inoculation, as well as provisions for exceptions for cadets with religious objections.
- An explanation for teaching Critical Race Theory at the Academy that constitutes an attack upon the Constitution and our constitutional Republic. This is behavior that constitutes unconstitutional conduct, if not sedition.
- An explanation of reported mismanagement of the cadet dining facility resulting in unsanitary conditions, inadequate food prepared for the meal, and food served that was reportedly unfit for consumption.
- Political activism on the part of civilian faculty members constituting political activity violating the long-standing policy of the Academy and Army Regulations.
- The practice of exclusive reliance upon radical progressive guest speakers to address the Corps of Cadets. This practice results in prejudiced political activism on the part of the Staff and Faculty in violation of Army Regulations.
- An explanation for the failure of the Superintendent to respond to correspondence inquiring about problems identified at the Academy.
Thank God that people are fighting back against the socialism and Marxism that is trying to take over this country. Keep fighting!