The United States military has mandated COVID-19 vaccinations for all its members, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
A recent PowerPoint presentation used to inform Army service members is under fire because it promoted Satanism.
The slide begins by asking, “How many children have been sacrificed to Satan for the vaccine?” While the comment was likely used in jest, the next few slides present the “tenets of Satanism,” which has no place in the information.
The tenets for Satanism that they used were the actual tenets; they’ve been directly taken from the Temple of Satanism website.
The seven tenets are:
- One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
- The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
- One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
- The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one’s own.
- Beliefs should conform to one’s best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one’s beliefs.
- People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one’s best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
- Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.
When contacted for comment, a spokesperson for the Army admits the PowerPoint presentation was shown to service members; however, the spokes also added that the presentation was not approved by Army leadership.
That’s not the only disturbing part of the presentation. Carlson pointed out false claims throughout the presentation, including the supposition that only three people have died from the vaccine. Carlson said that, according to data provided by the Biden administration, the death toll from people who have taken the jab “is actually in the thousands.”
Carlson also pointed out that Navy SEALS, some of the country’s most elite soldiers, are being subjected to massive fines due to their refusal to take the vaccine.