Our public school system continues to be corrupted by liberalism and Marxism. Some states have taken steps to prevent it, while others have embraced it and are even attempting to mandate it.
By spreading radical liberal propaganda, the National School Board has already lost almost half of the country.
It’s incredible, because you’d think that after decades of cruel Marxist dictators murdering millions of people, people wouldn’t even think about it. However, this is a result of our society’s dumbing down. They must ensure that you are ignorant of your past because you will not be able to recognize it when it arrives at your door. The sheep will merrily open the door for the wolves to come in for a meal in the evening.
Now, in Minnesota, they are actually making it a licensing requirement to demonstrate Marxist views in order to keep their jobs.
Below are some of the new licensing standards. We have bracketed our commentary on the meaning and significance of the standard. Teachers must:
- Comply with the construct of “multiple identity formation” [This means they must identify which identity groups a student belongs to, the scale of power assigned to each identity group and how their ‘identities’ intersect. This is called “intersectionality.”];
- Incorporate “Social and Emotional Learning” (SEL) into all classes [SEL seeks to transform the values, attitudes, and beliefs of students and achieve full compliance with equity and gender ideology.];
- Understand “systemic trauma,” including racism and micro & macro aggression [Trauma is presumed to have been inflicted upon victims from the oppressor classes];Child Protection League Action, PO Box 463, Mankato, MN 56002 [email protected]
- Be “inclusive” to reflect “diversity of cultures” [Teachers will have to affirm homosexuality, transgenderism, sexual identity (gender as a choice not biology), and the absence of moral standards for sexual practices which will set the stage for the normalization of pedophilia];
- Fully affirm and incorporate identity politics into the school, including race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, economic status, and ethnicity;
- Focus on implicit bias and systemic racism, including “white privilege”;
- Prioritize materials from “traditionally marginalized voices that offer diverse perspectives on race, culture, language, gender, sexual identity, religion, nationality, migrant/refugee status… and other identities traditionally silenced or omitted from the curriculum.” [Identity politics will drive curriculum content);
- Teach materials that “empower learners to be agents of social change and promote equity. [“Equity” means required equal outcomes, not equal opportunity. Marx said it this way: “From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.”];
- Train students in social activism through service learning;
- Connect students with local and global political activists;
- Understand that Minnesota’s laws were created to oppress by race, class, gender, sexual orientation, language, and nationality; [This is the Marxist interpretation of history through presumed identity group power.]
- Understand white supremacy, and how racism operates institutionally [The Marxist assumption that our institutions are fundamentally racist];
- Understand “enthnocentrism” and “eurocentrism” as undermining “equity.” [“Eurocentrism” and “ethnocentrism” form the core of America’s cultural,
religious, and political heritage and are presented as racist and oppressive. Young people will be stripped of their history and instead be told their heritage is oppressive: racist, “white” and “heteronormative.”]
This isn’t even the only place that is doing something like this either. A high school in Seattle, Washington is making students pledge to support Black Lives Matter, abortion, and other liberal ideologies.
And you should know by now that this isn’t the first time that I’ve said something like this. I write about schools doing these things quite often, too often in fact.
I know I harp on this stuff all of the time, but honestly, if my writing convinces one person to withdraw their child from the deplorable public school system it will be worth it.